U.S. Pregnant Women on Dialysis May Need More Treatment Time
A small (n=75) survey of U.S. nephrologists found that 43% said they had cared for a pregnant woman on dialysis; some of whom were pregnant before they began treatment and others who became pregnant while on dialysis. Most prescribed 24-27 hours of dialysis a week, and the live birth rate was 77%. NOTE: Canadian research finds that pregnant women who dialyzed for 36 hours/week had an 85% live birth rate.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/08/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017