Black Patients Less Likely to be Offered Home Dialysis
Black patients are 2.2 times less likely to be offered home treatments than white patients. Physician discrimination, lack of black nephrologists, and patient beliefs may be part of the reason.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/08/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017