2-day “Killer Gap” Drives Hospital Admissions
We have known since AJ Bleyer’s work in 1999 that going 2 days with no dialysis raises the risk of death. A new study also finds an significant increase in hospital admissions.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017