Baxter PD Fluid Shortage Blamed for Plunge in New PD Starts
Despite favorable reimbursement, PD starts from May 2014 to May 2015 plummeted to 1,393—compared to 4,357 in the prior year. Baxter’s dialysate shortage was likely a key factor.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017