Yet more evidence that more dialysis leads to more life…
Taller people don’t live as long on standard in-center HD, a new study finds—and the risk is higher among men than women (larger body mass) and in those whose treatment times are shorter. It seems pretty clear that a one-size-fits-all approach is costing people their lives—and more dialysis is better.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017