Which Treatment Option is Linked with Better Survival After Transplant?
Five-year survival rates are better when people were doing PD prior to transplant, vs. standard in-center HD, suggests a meta-analysis by Dr. Micah Chan at the University of WI—Madison. Analysis of the six studies found an 11% drop in mortality after transplant when PD was used, and less risk of delayed transplant graft function.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017