No Surprise: GAO Report Says Care Partner Rule is Home HD Barrier
A long-awaited GAO report has emerged on home dialysis! While it notes that policies requiring a home HD care partner may inhibit use of this option, it does not provide guidance to address the problem, such as Medicare payment for a home aide (permitted prior to 1990) or relaxing FDA requirements for a care partner.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017