AMA Telemedicine Position is Good News For Home Dialyzors
The American Medical Association and American Telemedicine Association are leading a charge for Medicare to recognize more telemedicine services. These include remote care management for home dialyzors, so they don’t have to travel long distances for doctor visits.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017