In-center Capacity and Home Dialysis
A GAO report finds that the need to fill excess capacity due to an excess of dialysis clinics built over the past 25 years—along with better profit margins for in-center patients—has led providers to de-emphasize home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017