Vietnam Sends Patients Home, and That’s a Good Thing
Patients in rural Vietnam no longer have to travel several times a day for life-saving dialysis. Local centers have been set up to teach patients to do PD at home, with excellent results and no infections so far.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017