Removing Partner Requirements Could Boost Home Treatments
A new report by Alex Brill, former chief economist to the House Ways & Means Committee, reaffirms a GAO conclusion. Policy barriers—including partner requirements (not present in other countries)—keep too many from benefitting from home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017