Congress Could Make Telehealth Easier for Home Dialyzors
H.R. 2948, the Medicare Telehealth Parity Act, would remove some barriers for home dialysis patients to use telemedicine connections and remote monitoring to connect with their nephrologists.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017