House Calls to Improve Healthcare
Dallas TX Fire and Rescue’s mobile integrated health care service saves lives. A proactive home visit from a paramedic helped a 64 year old woman who’d had multiple ER visits, but refused to start dialysis because her nephrologist did not explain it to her. The paramedic did his homework, educated her, and she is now successfully using PD.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017