So Simple, a Teen Can Invent One!
A Canadian teenager invented a dialysis machine for less than $600—and only won a Bronze award in her country Science Fair! (You have to wonder what took silver and gold.) Anya Pogharian continues to work on bringing her machine to market to help underserved countries.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/12/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017