Structured Predialysis GUIDE Program Gets More People Home
In the Netherlands, a structured pre-dialysis education program recommended a home treatment for 62.8% of the 102 patients studied—and of these, 34.2% chose PD, 8.2% chose HHD—and 32.1% actually did a home option, an increase of about 50% over the 19.5% who chose a home treatment before the new program.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017