Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!
The University of Alabama at Birmingham is piloting a 3-year PD telemedicine trial, thanks to a Baxter grant. Patients speak with their UAB doctor via videoconference from their hometown county health department, where their labs are also done as part of a “virtual visit”.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/14/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017