Quality vs. Quantity of Dialysis—Which Matters Most?
The Kidney Care Quality Alliance aims to establish better quality metrics, including an ultrafiltration rate (UFR) rate of less than 13mL/kg/hour (which is still too fast).
Read the full article » | Posted 11/10/2016
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017