Short daily home HD can burden patients and care partners—enough to cause drop out. When Satellite conducted a 6-center study (n=18) to see if every other day nocturnal treatments would be a good alternative, most participants decided to switch to nocturnal.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017