Clinic Is Where the Home Is
The Chronic Care Act would lift the geographic limits, starting in 2019, and extend the originating sites for monthly clinical assessments to patient’s homes. Home dialysis patients would need to have a face-to-face visit with a nephrologist every 3 months.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2017
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017