Could regionalized training boost US home HD rates?
Dr. Chris Blagg posits that because successful home HD requires a critical mass of experienced professionals, one way to grow the therapy in the US may be to offer regionalized training—rather than try to have every clinic open a small program. Read the story to see how it could work:
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017