What helps nursing home patients live longer?
In a study of almost 4,000 nursing home residents followed for up to 6 years, those who were given short daily HD lived far longer (50 months) than who received standard in-center HD (30 months).
Read the full article » | Posted 05/06/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017