What is “User-friendly” and gives patients more control?
Why, PD, of course! (But, you knew that, right?) Dr. Alfred Cheung, who was the program chair for the NKF Spring Clinical meeting in Las Vegas, says the NKF wants to “spark more enthusiasm” for the therapy. Changes to the bundle have made PD more appealing, and numbers are rising. Newer technology—and recognition of the downsides of doing HD just 3 days a week are driving an upsurge in home HD as well.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/05/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017