Kidney community loses a PD champion
Dr. Karl Nolph, a pioneer in peritoneal dialysis, passed away in June, at age 77. Read the transcript of Dr. Dugan Maddux’s terrific interview with him on VoiceExpeditions.com.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017