Dr. Jeff Berns thinks the US could do a better job of modality education
So, 90% of U.S. patients end up doing a treatment for kidney failure (standard in-center HD), that 94% of nephrologists wouldn’t choose for themselves. Most new fellows don’t feel competent prescribing PD. Better physician training may be the key to changing the modality distribution.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/04/2014
- Home is a Win-Win for Dialysis Patients—and Their Neighbors Posted 09/15/2017
- PD in India Posted 09/15/2017
- Flying High on Nocturnal Home HD Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Again, Home Again… Posted 08/17/2017
- Nocturnal HD Coming to a Fresenius clinic in Lubbock, TX Posted 08/17/2017