Meet a college football player who is on dialysis
Jeremy Ioane is a senior safety for the Boise State Broncos, and dad to a 2-year old son. This season, in six games he had 11 tackles and two interceptions—and he is doing PD, while he awaits a transplant.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017