Kidney failure doesn’t keep Maddy down!
At 31, Maddy Warren leads a more adventurous life than most of us. She skydives, rides retired racehorses, and works full-time in HR at a global investment bank. Oh, yes—her kidneys failed at 14, and nephrotic syndrome attacked a transplant from her dad. So, she does nocturnal home HD.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/11/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017