Home HD helps New Zealand man’s life work again
Four months after Bill Veth lost his wife, his kidneys failed. He kept a full-time job while trying cycler PD and in-center HD (which forced him to live in hotel in a nearby town). Getting a home HD machine and having help from a visiting nurse lets him travel on the weekends to visit friends again.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017