Life on the Bridge…a Journey with Dialysis
Dialysis is not “just” a bridge to transplant—it can also enable a full life. And, Judy Weintraub should know; she’s been dialyzing since 1975. Now, Judy has built a labor of love: a website that documents her story and offers resources to help professionals and fellow patients.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017