Find out how Robby got back in the game
In 2006, with a full-time teaching job, graduate school for a Master’s degree, and a social life to rebuild after a divorce, Robby Richardson had a lot on his plate before his kidneys failed. Fitting dialysis in was a challenge, and his health started to fail. In 2010, Robby started nocturnal home HD, and it changed his life.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017