Canadian home dialysis couple starts charity to benefit others
Even in Canada, the loss of an income and higher costs for water, gasoline for faraway clinic trips, water, and electricity can add up for home treatments. Jack and Earline Wilson decided to do something about that, after Jack’s kidneys unexpectedly failed.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017