“The Other Day I Shoveled Mulch for 2 Hours at Work.”
Two months ago when he started dialysis, Satellite Dialysis patient and Sewage Plant Operator Eric Greenberg would have been knocked out by his tough work day. But, now, with home HD, he’s feeling great, up to the challenge, and hoping to be around when his 9 year old daughter gets married one day.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017