Do YOU or Your Patients Wake Up Refreshed After Dialysis?
Frank Bailey does. The 75-year old wears pajamas under his clothes and heads to his treatments at Royal Jubilee Hospital’s nocturnal in-center HD program three nights a week. “After the four-hour one, I was feeling exhausted, no energy, nothing,” said Bailey. “…Now I can do anything when I come home.” The first program of its kind in Vancouver has 13 patients and a waiting list of 20 more.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017