Manitoba Nocturnal Home HD Patient is Grateful for Utilities Help
Canadian Jennifer Laferrier has been on dialysis for 18 years—more than half her life. Now, she says of home HD: “It is amazing. Being at home, dialyzing on my own schedule. And getting it done at night while I sleep means my days are free. The one fault? Your utility bills go up as it uses water and hydro.” Manitoba, where she lives, has decided to help home HD patients with their utility bills—leaving no downsides at all.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017