Advocate celebrates 25 years on dialysis—and looks forward to the next 25
Bill Peckham works full-time, travels the world, blogs, and volunteers to help fellow dialyzors (a term he coined), all while doing nocturnal home HD. The Northwest Kidney Centers helped him celebrate his dialysis anniversary by naming a conference room after him and including the machine he took down the Colorado river on a raft (donated by NxStage) in their museum.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017