Full-time funds manager marketer makes time for dialysis
Adelle McBeth’s kidneys started to fail when she was just 12 years old. Now awaiting a transplant at age 30, PD lets her keep her job—and her work keeps her sane.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017