“Untethered” home nocturnal HD freedom in Manitoba
Mendel Schnitzer used to have to drive half an hour to his dialysis hospital, be there for 4-5 hours, and then go home exhausted. (Note: 4-5 hours is far more HD than the majority of Americans receive!). Now he is doing 36 hours of nocturnal HD a week using a NxStage System One, and even bringing it along to his family cottage on a lake. “This machine gave me longer life, better freedom, and almost a normal life,” he reports.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017