Ian Can Work, Dine with His Family, and Take His Son to Tennis Now
Derbyshire resident Ian Hazel started home HD shortly after his kidneys failed in 1999—but the 3-4 hours four or five days a week really ate into his family time. Now, nocturnal home HD makes his life work better.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017