New Zealand Has a New Dialysis RV
The Freedom Dialysis Campervan is a $120,000 RV outfitted with a dialysis machine for vacation travel, and paid for through fundraising by a local Lions club. It will be offered through a booking system at no charge, and a long-term dialyzor helped deliver it.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017