Cocoa Flavonols Heartwarming for Dialyzors.
A recent study found that drinking a beverage with 900 mg of cocoa flavanols helped blood vessels dilate when they were supposed to. The researchers believe that a useful treatment may come out of this finding. NOTE: Talk to your doctor or dietitian before adding chocolate or cocoa to a dialysis-restricted diet.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017