A Dream Come True
Kaliann Briggs, a young Elmira, NY woman, spends 10 to 12 hours a day dialyzing in her room, so the non-profit ‘A Room to Heal’ spent 2 weeks renovating it from top to bottom. Briggs loves her new space, and plans to study for her community college courses there.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017