Have Home Dialysis—Will Travel
When his wife Colleen needed dialysis, Graeme Dunn thought they would have to sell their beloved camper van. Instead the RV has been their lifesaver. He built a trailer for her PD equipment, and off they went. Mobile = independence!
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2016
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017