Hair Salon Owner Harold Calton Finds Silver Lining in PD
When PKD caused his kidneys to fail, Calton started standard in-center HD. But, within a few weeks, he switched to PD, and that has allowed him to keep his job—and keep up his tennis game!
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2016
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017