Summer is Racing By with PD
At just 5 years old, Summer Kansiray has been through the removal of both kidneys due to Wilms tumor and the failure of a kidney transplant. Now on PD at night, she is planning to run in a 10K race in Cardiff to help raise money for the Kidney Wales Foundation. Read her story.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/12/2016
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017