Will a Pill a Day Keep Phosphorous At Bay?
A new randomized study of 70 people on HD finds that low-dose niacin may reduce phosphorus levels much more than calcium carbonate alone. Talk to your doctor before taking any over-the-counter medicines or supplements.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017