Bubber Wilkes is the Boss of His PD Machine
Born with one kidney, W.E. “Bubber” Wilkes did just fine until an infection in his late 60s. But, he didn’t want to be hooked to a machine three times a week when his kidney failed, so his nephrologist suggested PD. A year later, he is working part-time (in “retirement”) and losing weight to prepare for a kidney transplant.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017