Meet the oldest home HD-er in Canada
Bob Milne, 90, has been doing conventional home HD three times a week with the help of his wife of 62 years, Ruth, for fifteen years now. "He never would have met our youngest grandchild" without the home treatment, notes Ruth.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017