Which option gave this NZ man freedom and quality of life?
"Nocturnal dialysis has definitely given me more freedom and a better quality of life," says Scott Smith, whose kidneys failed at age 25 due to Alport's Syndrome. Smith is now part of a committee that aims to give more freedom to others on home HD, by buying a camper van kitted out with a machine for travel.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017