UK woman is first on dialysis to give birth to twins!
Daily dialysis helped during pregnancy helped Sarah Pearce deliver a son AND a daughter. The babies were delivered 12 weeks early because one was not getting enough blood flow, and they are stable in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017