Here’s a home treatment option you don’t hear much about!
Peggy Moody, age 77, and her husband, Kenn, are the first couple from the Niagara Health System to use home HD—and they are doing 5-hour treatments three days a week, with a conventional machine. Even though Kenn is squeamish, he is cannulating Peggy, and they are making their lives work.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/05/2014
- PD Keeps Business Student in School Posted 09/15/2017
- Incremental Home HD Posted 07/14/2017
- Keep on Trucking Posted 04/12/2017
- Going Home at 75 Posted 04/12/2017
- Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis Posted 03/09/2017