First US human testing of the Wearable Artificial Kidney
The University of Washington is the first testing site for the Wearable Artificial Kidney (WAK) in up to 16 people. The battery powered device will continuously filter and reuse water, so it weighs just 10 lbs—but may get even lighter. See it for yourself.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/07/2014
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017